PulseCloud allows you to create, manage and browse your designs from any mobile device!
Add depth and realism to designs with these fancy stitch effects. Line Carving is a great way to add 3-dimensionality to designs while reducing stitch count. Use Region Carving to create a carved tile region that has a different pattern.
Blend two stitch colors together to create beautiful effects. Use graduated density to vary the stitch density across the satin and fill segments, creating a three dimensional effect.
Quickly add length to your branched satin path segments to ensure no gaps appear.
Take your control to the next level by editing existing programmed patterns for your desired lokk and feel.
Create quality satin corners every time. Corners are adjusted with a simple click of the mouse button making high quality professional results easy to achieve. Choose from any of four corner styles - Capped, Hand-Sewn, Auto-Turn and Mitered - depending on the sharpness of the angle of the corner and the look you want to achieve.
Add depth and realism to designs with these fancy stitch effects. Line Carving is a great way to add 3-dimensionality to design while reducing stitch counts.
The Radial Fill tool allows you to create a segment with stitches sewn from the inside towards the outside. The center of the radial fill segment can be moved manually to create an interesting effect.
Shape Echo is now available for artwork using a spiral fill pattern filling the space between two pieces of art
Create interesting stitch effects with Turning and Elastic carves. With Turning, the carved tile pattern turns along the angle lines you specify. With Elastic effects, a single pattern is stretched to fit the width of the column.
Add Calligraphy segments with tapered ends and angled stitches.
Digitize one side of a segment then combine and join to create a closed shape for exact mirroring.
Edit anchor points by using the Drag Anchor Path tool for even adjustments without needing to adjust individual anchor points.
What could get better than a full arsenal of popular emojis already digitized ready to add that pop to any design.
PulseCloud has gained a new designer feature adding creative possibilities right from your internet browser.
Add interest to an outline of your choosing by creating a unique collage of words to fit inside
Special stitching effects highlights curves with fewer stitches than a traditional fill while still giving a decorative appearance.
With the Auto Start/Stop feature, set all the start and stop points in your design in one step, optimizing the sewing path of your digitized design.
Artist Plus has the following tools:
- Shape Echo for Artwork
- Push Compensation
- Custom Cornering
- Radial Fill Tool
- Region Carving
- Fractal Fill
- Satin Swirl
MINIMUM Recommended Computer Specifications
Tajima DG16 by Pulse is a 64-bit application and requires 64 bit Windows 10, 8.1 , 8 or Windows 7. 32-bit operating systems and older operating systems such as Windows XP and Windows Vista are not supported.
RECOMMENDED COMPUTER SPECIFICATIONS
Below is a list of the recommended computer specifications if you plan to purchase a computer for Tajima DG16 by Pulse. Increasing RAM memory and/or processor speed will improve system performance.
Please contact your distributor for more information on system requirements.
- 64-bit 3.0 GHz Quad Core Genuine Intel Processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7 (64-bit), Windows® 8 (64-bit), Windows® 8.1 (64-bit) or Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- Video Card: A video card memory minimum size of 2GB and best of 4GB Ram video card size
- Monitor with 1024x768 (4:3) video resolution with 16-bit color display (or higher)
- CD-ROM drive
- 8 GB RAM - better choice 16GB or above- other program memory requirements should be taken in to consideration for appropriate RAM memory.
- Minimum 2 GB hard disk drive space available
- Mouse (three-button is preferred for digitizing)
- At least one Universal Serial Bus (USB) Port
- A LAN (Local Area Network) connection
- Additionally, an internet connection required for access to PulseCloud services
- DrawFusion feature supports CorelDRAW® X7 and Graphics Suite 2017
Support for Windows 7 is ending
After January 14, 2020, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or support for PCs running Windows 7. Now is the time to upgrade to Windows 10.
What does end of support for Windows 7 mean?
If you continue to use Windows 7 after support has ended, your PC will still work, but it may become more vulnerable to security risks and viruses. Your PC will continue to start and run, but Microsoft will no longer provide the following support for your business.
No technical support
No software updates
No security updates
To avoid security risks and viruses, Microsoft recommends you upgrade to Windows 10.
DG16 offers exclusive seamless integration with Tajima LAN Enabled embroidery machines. Never deal with disks or USB Sticks again. All current Tajima embroidery machines as well as machines manufactured within the past 5 years have the capability of seamless integration.
Only DG16 offers exclusive support for Tajima LAN compatible embroidery machines, including displaying messages on the controller and setting the maximum machine speed. You can send drawings to the machine without having to program needle sequences.
Why network your embroidery machines?
- Much faster, which significantly reduces machine downtime.
- Increase productivity. Secure and save your embroidery.
- The machine frame moves automatically at the start of the drawing.
- Displays the instructions on the control panel screen.
- Manages the speed and order of the needles automatically from the drawing. Download the following drawing from the queue automatically.
- Production status information in real time.
- Analyze the efficiency of operators; machines and drawings.
- Eliminates the use of floppy disks or USB keys for transferring designs.
Are you interested in our embroidery software for embroidery machines ?