DG16 features over 180 standard high-quality closest point connected embroidery fonts including specialty and fonts as small as 3mm.
Simplifies the creation of stylized monograms. Easy to use template based designs can be edited and saved for future use. Use any DG16 font and thread chart standard with the software.
A Template is an editable design file with defined elements that can be individually selected and edited to create an entirely new, personalized design.
Merge Designs and add text along any baseline for unlimited logo creation possibilities.
Automatic kerning beads are created with text for easy manual adjustment of letter spacing by clicking on the bead and dragging the letter into place.
Automatically convert simple artwork into embroidery to create digitized designs. Great for quickly estimating stitch counts for quoting.
Convert any True Type font to satin or another available stitch type to instantly expand your lettering offerings.
Combines the drawing power of Corel Draw with the stitch generation of DG in one window. Make changes to one, and they will be updated in the other.
The Bezier and Quickdraw features can help you create lettering for different shapes. When you create lettering with the Text or Line Vertical tools, the drawing mode lets you create your own baseline!
Create interesting effects with a variety of envelope shapes that changes lines of straight text into creative shapes. Edit the Envelope to add more drama to your text.
Resize, rotate, and skew individual characters without having to convert text to segments. Switch from straight to arc to circle baselines easily without the need to recreate your baseline.
The polygonal shape of the Lasso Select Tool makes selecting close proximity segments easier instead of the traditional rectangular shape of the Select Tool.
Resize outlines and the stitch count and density are recalculated automatically. Use parts of multiple stock embroidery designs to make new ones.
Preview finished designs on fabric and garment pieces to get a feel for the final look of the design, using over 30 garment types included in the software.
Easily edit a single stitch or a group of stitches in any machine format file opened in Pulse software.
Click and drag from the sequence view to change the order in wich your design is stitched.
Composer has the following tools:
- True Types® Font to Satin Conversion
- Advanced Monogramming and Lettering
- Resize, Rotate, Skews Individual Characters
- Lettering Envelopes
- Auto Kerning beads for Manual Kerning Adjustments
- Corel DrawFusion
- Outline Editing
MINIMUM Recommended Computer Specifications
Tajima DG16 by Pulse is a 64-bit application and requires 64 bit Windows 10, 8.1 , 8 or Windows 7. 32-bit operating systems and older operating systems such as Windows XP and Windows Vista are not supported.
RECOMMENDED COMPUTER SPECIFICATIONS
Below is a list of the recommended computer specifications if you plan to purchase a computer for Tajima DG16 by Pulse. Increasing RAM memory and/or processor speed will improve system performance.
Please contact your distributor for more information on system requirements.
- 64-bit 3.0 GHz Quad Core Genuine Intel Processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7 (64-bit), Windows® 8 (64-bit), Windows® 8.1 (64-bit) or Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- Video Card: A video card memory minimum size of 2GB and best of 4GB Ram video card size
- Monitor with 1024x768 (4:3) video resolution with 16-bit color display (or higher)
- CD-ROM drive
- 8 GB RAM - better choice 16GB or above- other program memory requirements should be taken in to consideration for appropriate RAM memory.
- Minimum 2 GB hard disk drive space available
- Mouse (three-button is preferred for digitizing)
- At least one Universal Serial Bus (USB) Port
- A LAN (Local Area Network) connection
- Additionally, an internet connection required for access to PulseCloud services
- DrawFusion feature supports CorelDRAW® X7 and Graphics Suite 2017
Support for Windows 7 is ending
After January 14, 2020, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or support for PCs running Windows 7. Now is the time to upgrade to Windows 10.
What does end of support for Windows 7 mean?
If you continue to use Windows 7 after support has ended, your PC will still work, but it may become more vulnerable to security risks and viruses. Your PC will continue to start and run, but Microsoft will no longer provide the following support for your business.
No technical support
No software updates
No security updates
To avoid security risks and viruses, Microsoft recommends you upgrade to Windows 10.
DG16 offers exclusive seamless integration with Tajima LAN Enabled embroidery machines. Never deal with disks or USB Sticks again. All current Tajima embroidery machines as well as machines manufactured within the past 5 years have the capability of seamless integration.
Only DG16 offers exclusive support for Tajima LAN compatible embroidery machines, including displaying messages on the controller and setting the maximum machine speed. You can send drawings to the machine without having to program needle sequences.
Why network your embroidery machines ?
- Much faster, which significantly reduces machine downtime.
- Increase productivity. Secure and save your embroidery.
- The machine frame moves automatically at the start of the drawing.
- Displays the instructions on the control panel screen.
- Manages the speed and order of the needles automatically from the drawing. Download the following drawing from the queue automatically.
- Production status information in real time.
- Analyze the efficiency of operators; machines and drawings.
Are you interested in our embroidery software for embroidery machines ?