Quickly add length to your branched satin path segments to ensure no gaps appear.
Create interesting effects by defining different densities in one segment.
Digitize complex shappes while DG takes care of sequencing to reduce travel runs, jumps and trims.
Using a pre-created template and .jpg images, Design Catalog for the Web organizes design images into HTML Web pages. Add the Web pages to your existing online store to reach a larger customer base with your designs.
Transform bitmap images into vector artwork almost effortlessly. Generate vectorized images from bitmaps, and then choose stitch types that best suit your design needs.
Create new outlines that are offset a specified distance from the original outline. Speeds up the digitizing process by producing clean shapes.
Create beautiful linear and fill effects that add originality to your design. Includes over 185 programmed patterns, or create your own, for beautiful results.
Node reduction feature makes it easy for you to reduce the number of points in any artwork, even those you get by automatically tracing design. A dramatic reduction in node points makes it easier to edit designs.
Remove overlapping stitches to avoid layering and costly production issues.
Copy settings from one segment to another to avoid repetitive time consuming tasks.
Add automatic steil borders along any shape you draw. Great for outlining segments and refining designs.
Save time and avoid repetitive tasks. Save commonly used shapes as symbols for use in all future designs. Includes 200 ready-to-use symbols.
You are no longer restricted to one conversion to a stitch type - get the freedom to change your mind on which stitch type is best suited for a specific design.
Import vector files (.eps, .ai, .cdr, etc.) or copy and paste vectors from Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW, to keep the original vector points and colors. Quickly convert vectors to any available stitch type for easy embroidery creation
Quickly create a rounded corner from right angles with the rounded corner tool.
Quickly create a satin path segment from two overlapping artwork segments using the Auto Satin tool. It will automatically add start and stop points as well as angle lines.
Take the painstakingly task of correcting your digitized design manually to a few clicks of the mouse. With the AutoSequence feature, you select the sequencing order, trims, starts and stops, and apply lock stitches for the segments that you have selected or the entire design at once.
Illustrator Extreme has the following tools:
- Rounded Corner Tool
- Automatic Overlap
- Auto Satin Path Tool
- Programmed Runs
- Contour Stitch
- Combine, Breakup and Offset Tools
- Circular Copy
MINIMUM Recommended Computer Specifications
Tajima DG16 by Pulse is a 64-bit application and requires 64 bit Windows 10, 8.1 , 8 or Windows 7. 32-bit operating systems and older operating systems such as Windows XP and Windows Vista are not supported.
RECOMMENDED COMPUTER SPECIFICATIONS
Below is a list of the recommended computer specifications if you plan to purchase a computer for Tajima DG16 by Pulse. Increasing RAM memory and/or processor speed will improve system performance.
Please contact your distributor for more information on system requirements.
- 64-bit 3.0 GHz Quad Core Genuine Intel Processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7 (64-bit), Windows® 8 (64-bit), Windows® 8.1 (64-bit) or Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- Video Card: A video card memory minimum size of 2GB and best of 4GB Ram video card size
- Monitor with 1024x768 (4:3) video resolution with 16-bit color display (or higher)
- CD-ROM drive
- 8 GB RAM - better choice 16GB or above- other program memory requirements should be taken in to consideration for appropriate RAM memory.
- Minimum 2 GB hard disk drive space available
- Mouse (three-button is preferred for digitizing)
- At least one Universal Serial Bus (USB) Port
- A LAN (Local Area Network) connection
- Additionally, an internet connection required for access to PulseCloud services
- DrawFusion feature supports CorelDRAW® X7 and Graphics Suite 2017
Support for Windows 7 is ending
After January 14, 2020, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or support for PCs running Windows 7. Now is the time to upgrade to Windows 10.
What does end of support for Windows 7 mean?
If you continue to use Windows 7 after support has ended, your PC will still work, but it may become more vulnerable to security risks and viruses. Your PC will continue to start and run, but Microsoft will no longer provide the following support for your business.
No technical support
No software updates
No security updates
To avoid security risks and viruses, Microsoft recommends you upgrade to Windows 10.
DG16 offers exclusive seamless integration with Tajima LAN Enabled embroidery machines. Never deal with disks or USB Sticks again. All current Tajima embroidery machines as well as machines manufactured within the past 5 years have the capability of seamless integration.
Only DG16 offers exclusive support for Tajima LAN compatible embroidery machines, including displaying messages on the controller and setting the maximum machine speed. You can send drawings to the machine without having to program needle sequences.
Why network your embroidery machines?
- Much faster, which significantly reduces machine downtime.
- Increase productivity. Secure and save your embroidery.
- The machine frame moves automatically at the start of the drawing.
- Displays the instructions on the control panel screen.
- Manages the speed and order of the needles automatically from the drawing. Download the following drawing from the queue automatically.
- Production status information in real time.
- Analyze the efficiency of operators; machines and drawings.
- Eliminates the use of floppy disks or USB keys for transferring designs.
Are you interested in our embroidery software for embroidery machines ?