Add interest to an outline of your choosing by creating a unique collage of words to fit inside
Use your creativity to prepare unique programmed fill patterns that you can use to truly a design your own.
Useful in designs where an aesthetic hand sewwn look is desired.
This is a new advanced stitch type that allows for gaps in satin shapes.
So called because it creates a stitch which looks like the letter "E" along a line or a shape, this stitch is widely used in applique. It is also very useful in creating embroidery designs like leaves and flowers and feathers. You can also apply E-Stitch along a long, in a satin path or a even in a complex fill shape.
Convert a collection of digitized characters into a ready-to-use Pulse embroidery font. Control kerning and baselines to ensure flawless lettering. Instantly expands your font collection.
Keep stitsh count low as randomly placed run stitches stylishly cover large aeras of design.
This stitch typ creates layers and adds randomness to mimic animal fur.
Add unique radial stitching effects to simple segments. Reposition the center point of the radial fill and watch stitches radiate outwards from that point. This adds a tilted effect to the shape.
Transform and manipulate artwork segments into new shapes for easy conversion to stitches.
Create beautiful flowing stitches using the Wave Fill effect. Wave Fill follows the direction lines of any curves you draw - perfect for creating natural effects like fluttering flags or flowing water.
Maestro has the following tools:
- Complex Satin
- Variable density Setting
- Create your Own Programmed Fill Patterns
- Spiral Fill Stitch
- Cascade Stitch
- Complex Fill Modifier
- Fur Stitch
- Font Creator
MINIMUM Recommended Computer Specifications
Tajima DG16 by Pulse is a 64-bit application and requires 64 bit Windows 10, 8.1 , 8 or Windows 7. 32-bit operating systems and older operating systems such as Windows XP and Windows Vista are not supported.
RECOMMENDED COMPUTER SPECIFICATIONS
Below is a list of the recommended computer specifications if you plan to purchase a computer for Tajima DG16 by Pulse. Increasing RAM memory and/or processor speed will improve system performance.
Please contact your distributor for more information on system requirements.
- 64-bit 3.0 GHz Quad Core Genuine Intel Processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7 (64-bit), Windows® 8 (64-bit), Windows® 8.1 (64-bit) or Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- Video Card: A video card memory minimum size of 2GB and best of 4GB Ram video card size
- Monitor with 1024x768 (4:3) video resolution with 16-bit color display (or higher)
- CD-ROM drive
- 8 GB RAM - better choice 16GB or above- other program memory requirements should be taken in to consideration for appropriate RAM memory.
- Minimum 2 GB hard disk drive space available
- Mouse (three-button is preferred for digitizing)
- At least one Universal Serial Bus (USB) Port
- A LAN (Local Area Network) connection
- Additionally, an internet connection required for access to PulseCloud services
- DrawFusion feature supports CorelDRAW® X7 and Graphics Suite 2017
Support for Windows 7 is ending
After January 14, 2020, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or support for PCs running Windows 7. Now is the time to upgrade to Windows 10.
What does end of support for Windows 7 mean?
If you continue to use Windows 7 after support has ended, your PC will still work, but it may become more vulnerable to security risks and viruses. Your PC will continue to start and run, but Microsoft will no longer provide the following support for your business.
No technical support
No software updates
No security updates
To avoid security risks and viruses, Microsoft recommends you upgrade to Windows 10.
DG16 offers exclusive seamless integration with Tajima LAN Enabled embroidery machines. Never deal with disks or USB Sticks again. All current Tajima embroidery machines as well as machines manufactured within the past 5 years have the capability of seamless integration.
Only DG16 offers exclusive support for Tajima LAN compatible embroidery machines, including displaying messages on the controller and setting the maximum machine speed. You can send drawings to the machine without having to program needle sequences.
Why network your embroidery machines?
- Much faster, which significantly reduces machine downtime.
- Increase productivity. Secure and save your embroidery.
- The machine frame moves automatically at the start of the drawing.
- Displays the instructions on the control panel screen.
- Manages the speed and order of the needles automatically from the drawing. Download the following drawing from the queue automatically.
- Production status information in real time.
Are you interested in our embroidery software for embroidery machines ?